Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Who and why.

Who I follow, and why.

Okay, honestly, I don't follow every single person or account that follows me on Twitter. I hand pick who I follow for different reasons.

1.- I follow anyone who writes. Be it a writer, blogger, etc. Those people are simply interesting to me.

2.- I follow anyone who has something to say, whether it's funny, interesting, informative or even silly.

3.- I don't follow anyone who follows for no reason. I mean, what's the point of following someone that has absolutely nothing to say? Like, follow me, I follow back and that's it. No thanks!

4.- I very seldom follow people who doesn't write in the languages I speak, because since I love to interact with my 'tweeps' I hate not being able to communicate, but if they have a picture that calls my attention for whatever reason, there's a possibility that I will follow.  I will try to communicate with some of my followers with the help of the almighty Google translator, even though I know I'll probably make an a** of myself because GT is very unreliable, or any other translator for that matter. Hey, I'm trying!

And last but not least...

5.- I don't follow any account or person that offers me followers, ever! So don't bother. 

So now...Who and why do you follow?  I'm sure you have your special reasons.

www.amazon.com/dp/b00b97j62q

No comments:

Post a Comment