Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fire within.

Sitting by the fire contemplating the sparkle, listening to the rhythm of the wood crackling as it turns into bright red pieces of a puzzle no one would ever dare put together. Embers big and small take off from the top of the burning mound, going up fast in their search for the stars that will brighten our night
.

I, curled up against you and my bare skin feeds on your warmth.
The feeling is the best ever, so close, so sweet.
You hold me tight and kiss me tender,
as a deep, long sigh escapes my chest.

The night is just beginning, that means we have plenty of time for us.
I don't want this to end. I want this to last.
The sensation of your fingertips drawing curly lines on my naked back awakens the sleeping diva within me, and she wants you to show her the way.

You put my back against the wall and my arms up over my head,
you demand from me when I'm eager to give you my all.
But the eagerness of your request only makes me want to please you more.

Our bodies dance entangled with each other, skin to skin, soul to soul.
The need within you, entices me to ask for it all.
I feel the weight of your body crushing mine,
as the depth of you thoughts enter my mind.

Hands on, busy all over.
Touching, grabbing, caressing.
Worshiping the temple within me.
Commanding, demanding, taking and giving.

Give me all you got... I want it.
Extinguish the fire within me.

Read my friends!

www.amazon.com/dp/b00b97j62q

3 comments:

  1. Amazing poem... I'm totally in love with it <3 I felt it from the beginning till the end... read on one breath & was left breathless... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your words are music to my ears!
      I would love if you would allow me to post your comment a bit further on my platforms. (Twitter, my Facebook author pg, and here on my blog of course)
      Again, thank you so much for reading

      Delete
    2. sorry for the late reply - I don't know how to see if smb has replied on the comment i made in blogger *blush* I'm using Wordpress & you get notifications there... & ofc you can spread my comment if you want - I allow it thankfully for your beautiful words ;) Next time so that you don't wait so long - feel free to message me in twitter & ask (would be much faster) & it really was my pleasure reading it <3 xo

      Delete