Friday, January 24, 2014

Positive, believe... a poem.

Positive.
I'm positive where I belong... I think.

Believe?
Yes, I believe... Or not?

I look at you, then I realize I was wrong.
I can't help but seeing that not all is what I think it is,
that there's more here,
but whatever it is, is not for me.

My shadow lies to me.
My shadow follows you, everywhere you go.
But I need to stop loving you... now.

You said perhaps, you never said yes.
Still, I read the words that told me I belonged.
I read what I wanted and now I'm hurt.
If I had known, if only I could teach my heart right from wrong.

Time is what I need.
Will it heal the broken me?
I showed you what I wanted you to see,
but all I got was your indifference towards me.

And now I wonder if I'm still positive and believe.





No comments:

Post a Comment