Wednesday, March 26, 2014

After the storm..

His words were what drew me to him,
he gave me back the sense of direction I'd lost, long ago.

The tone of his voice was the calling my soul had been yearning to hear,
like fall after summer.

After the storm he became my calm.

The kiss of his lips disarmed me with ease, he knew me so well, he knew how I felt.

With the trace of his finger on my lips I dissolved in his heaven.

Bliss existed and tasted like us.  Bliss existed for us... for me.

After the storm he became my calm.

But then he disappeared. Where did he go?

He apparently appeared to play a cruel joke on my heart.

The storm brew stronger this time and swallowed me whole in a sea of despair... and he left me to drown.

After the storm... I was gone.


*Poem not associated with Tied up heart*
www.amazon.com/dp/b00b97j62q

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful... emotional... calm yet with tension... I felt this story through the poem & guess that's what matters most... enjoyed a lot while reading... feeling... seeing :)

    ReplyDelete