Saturday, November 23, 2013

Where are you?

Where are you?...

I can touch your shadow when you are not here.
I can feel your soul blowing in the wind.
Tell me my love, why you disappear?
Don't you know I need you here?

Let me see where you are,
let me feel your heart.
I need your hand to hold me,
I need you to love me.

Funny thing is,
that others come around,
but you're no where to be found.
Why do you hide from me?
when all I want is to feel your breathe.

I should myself go and hide,
and see if you care enough.
Would you look for me if I'm lost?
Can I have your trust?

I'm the ghost of your story
and you don't even know it.
loneliness appears in the mist of my eyes
as the tears are falling.

Where are you?....


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, touching & thoughtful poem... I felt it through your words... & I know that feeling well... One of my favorites of yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! So humble to read your comment. :)

      Delete