Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Quotes

I love quotes.

I sometimes like to post quotes from books, other people's profiles, and I even like to 'craft' my own. Daring I know! It's becoming a habit. 

I do it because I might like the sentiment or I might find it encouraging or even funny; but not necessarily because they reflect my state of mind at that moment.

I love to 'see' how people react. I like to call people's attention and hopefully provoke a comment; my ultimate goal. :)

The power hidden in some of those quotes can be mind blowing. It can actually change someones life. It's fascinating. 

From the classics everybody knows, to some not so and new ones.

"Treat others the way you want to be treated." Etc...

Also, there are comments that I've heard or partaken on, and sometimes phrases come up sounding quite appealing. From lets say...

"So Am I to assume you are a good swimmer?" I asked and the answer was, "I surf, ma'dear." Wow!

"Don't you like to dream?" He asked and I responded, "Of course I do! At least I'd know how good it would feel."

"I'm a guy, therefore a filthy animal." The response,  "Behind doors we all are."

Not giving anymore details of what was being discussed. Sorry.

"Please be gentle on  me, I bruise easily." The continuation was, "Don't worry, I shot to kill. You won't have time to see the bruise."

"Was I not supposed to laugh? *biting my fingernails now* The answer to that, "Bite my lip instead."

"A tough guy can be brought down to his knees by a small woman. Your opinion?" I asked and he said, "Sure! The right moves!"

Imagine that!

Okay that sounded more like flirting, but to me it sounds very interesting and so appealing. It sounds so romantic, it deserves to be quoted.

So my friends, if you ever come across my writing and read something, lets say... strange, please don't question my sanity. 

I'm not crazy! Who knows, I might quote you someday, just like I did above.  (If they read, they would know.)

Now I'll be waiting on a reply of some sort. If I get that it'll be awesome!

I hope you read this, find something useful and share it. Until next time, I'll see you around.

In the meantime, let's read.


www.amazon.com/dp/b00b97j62

No comments:

Post a Comment