Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Passions of mine.

Working out introduces you to a world of confidence within yourself that you didn't know existed. There is a jolt of energy infused into the body after the work has been done. The sweat revitalizes the muscles and the body simply asks for more, or perhaps that's just me. I get it. Interaction with people who enjoy that kind of activities give you a different perspective in things, you start to see things and people in different ways. It's actually really extraordinary.

Reading is the same thing for me.
Is like that book you think you won't like because it's not the "normal" genre you usually read. I've found myself surprised of how much I enjoy reading stories that I'd never ever had read if it hadn't been because I interacted with the author of such story. Meeting new people from different parts of the world and from different social circles has enriched my life tremendously.

Continue to work. Continue to read. Continue to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment