Friday, August 15, 2014

Bits and pieces from TIED UP HEART

“Welcome aboard Mr. Rosenthal, Peterson.” The pilot stretched out his hand to Tom in a friendly manner. Peterson gave Luke a nod.

“We'll be in Cabo in about 6 Hours. The weather looks perfect in our direction so we are ready and cleared for takeoff, Miss Wells here, will be taking care of you Mr. Rosenthal.”

“Thank you Miss Wells.” He was enjoying her beauty as she gave him a subtle smile.

'Beautiful eyes, beautiful smile... Damn what a babe! Alisa has nothing on this cupcake.'

Daniel and Luke traded a suspicious look, then, Tom directed his gaze to the pilot. “Thanks Luke, we are ready.”

As we got ready to climb into the jet, Peterson's right arm reached for the handrail of the 5 step ladder that lead to the entrance of the aircraft, and I was able to see that he was wearing a shoulder holster, and he had a gun in it.

'Oh God, he's carrying a gun! I wonder why, could it simply be security? I hope that's what it is.'

I made myself stop thinking about the gun, but I couldn't avoid feeling very nervous. I've never been much fan of weapons, they make me really nervous and I don’t even know why, they just do.

Tom made a gesture with his hand for Sophie to climb up into the jet, and as she did, he got an eye full of her nice, tight, little ass that was covered only by a thin piece of fabric. He looked at Peterson and made a face. His eyebrows crinkle just a bit and puckered his lips as if saying 'Ooh'. Peterson grinned back at him.


“Remind me to thank my mother for being so persistent with me to take this trip.” Tom remarked lowering his voice grinning. Peterson shook his head smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment