Thursday, December 19, 2013

It is... just words.

It is when you are staring at the face of loneliness that you know who has been standing next to you all along. Perhaps.

It is when you are down that you realize how far up you can go, because you have been there. Hopefully.

It is when words hit like a 9 Lbs hammer that the message is understood. It better be.

It is when you should love yourself more and you don't, that you remember what has been said to lift your spirit. Because someone loves you.

It is when I see the sorrow in the eyes of that person I love the most, that I want to grab the world in the palm of my hand and crush it, but I do not do it because it would hurt more than one person, and one person hurt is already one too many. Consequences.

It is when you understand the notion that if you do not get up and make it happen, it will never happen. Motivation.

It is when you thank me for kicking your butt, because I want you to move forward instead of just hovering in the same spot you have been hovering for the past several...? Too long.

It is today, because yesterday is gone and you do not know if you will be here tomorrow. Life is short.

It is the time to put a smile on your face. Don't make life out to be too serious. It is not worth it.

It is when shit hits the fan... that you should duck. Haha.

Yes, a little humor at the end because well... that's the way it is.

Did you enjoyed this? I hope you find something useful and share it.

Until next time, I'll see you around.

In the meantime, let's read.
www.amazon.com/dp/b00b97j62q

No comments:

Post a Comment